- Author: Alfred Edward Taylor
- Genre: Philosophy and religion
- Language: English
- Target group: adults
- Year of publication: 2001
- Publisher: Dover, Mineola, N.Y.
- Physical description: XII, 562 pages, 22 cm
Taylor’s Plato, the Man and His Work, remains on a global scale one of the nearly obligatory studies about the famous Greek philosopher, who posed ground-breaking philosophical questions about which discussions continue to these days. The book belongs to the peaks of British study literature and is a priceless guide for students, teachers and everyone who is seriously interested in philosophy. Originally the book was published in 1926, and has since been republished many times; this copy is a reprint of its seventh publication from 1960. (KKH)