In accordance with the government’s decree meeting the RVT condition (recovered – vaccinated – tested) is mandatory for visiting LCL’s libraries.
Borrowing and return of books and other library materials
- You are free to use open access and choose books to borrow; we recommend using self-issue machines.
- You are welcome to use our reading rooms. You may check and study reading-room materials: magazines, journals, newspapers.
- Ordering and reservation of books may be done through the Cobiss catalogue. After being notified that the books are ready, you may pick them up in the library. They will be waiting for you for two more days after you have received the notification. The cost of uncollected books is charged according to the price list.
- The ordered books may be sent by post. Please, fill in the form and submit an order.
- In case we don’t hold the desired books, you may order them through inter-library loan from other Slovenian libraries. Interlibrary loan is a chargeable service.
- Three-day quarantine period for the returned materials has been cancelled. As there still exists a slight chance of transmission of infection we recommend that you disinfect your hands prior to and after reading and consider the hygiene of coughing / sneezing. The situation on your member’s account may be checked through Cobiss+.
- Expired membership may be extended personally by visiting the library or online in Cobiss+.
- New members may register personally in the library or by online registration.
Access to e-sources
The password for accessing online services may be arranged here.
For further questions we are available at: email@example.com.
- only enter the library if you are healthy,
- mandatorily wear a face mask,
- disinfect your hands when entering,
- use online or contactless means of payment.
We look forward to your visit!