Portal Tax-Fin-Lex is offering up to date tax, accounting-financial and legal information. It is intended for lawyers, barristers, judges, prosecutors, accountants, finance experts, entrepreneurs, auditors, personnel officers, tax consultants, construction engineers and environmentalists.
It covers valid legislation and similar documents such as case law, professional articles, commentaries, and practical solutions.
Characteristics of the portal
- archive and articles from 13 professional journals, some of which appear only on Tax-Fin-Lex;
- search engine adapted to searching through case law;
- timeline with a history of regulations and similar documents;
- regulations are prepared in fair copies with all the history of changes;
- comparing text of the same article in different versions;
- comments of legal acts, prepared by respectable authors are updated regularly;
- user’s personal desktop with the latest, favourite, most visited documents and novelties are shown;
- newsletter about legislative novelties and changes, suspended/unsuspended accounts, insolvency procedures, environmental legislation;
- you may add notes to every article of the legislation or to case law, mark its importance, and communicate with other users within a group;
- educational videos for improved use of the portal.